Our Etsy Mini Shop

Saturday, March 8, 2008

New for Today



Today my earring holder frame sold. It has been up on Etsy since December so I was surprised when it sold. I love it and have been using it for my earrings and will be a little sad to see it go. My mom, sister, and aunt have one of these too. It is nice to have your earrings out so that you can easily get to them.






This Make a Wish card is my new addition to our PolkaDotsAndPaisley Etsy shop. I stamped the bottom in green and top in blue, then punched out yellow circles and glued them above the green swirls and the used prisma markers to dot around the circles to make flowers. Then I added a ribbon to break up the top and bottom. I LOVE this new card!

2 comments:

waisze said...

the earring holder is such a good idea! i'm glad it sold. congrats!

Lady Nunn said...

I have those swirly stamps and I've never thought of using them as a base for flowers, how cute and clever, thanks for the idea. :)