Our Etsy Mini Shop

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Heading Out







Today's Etsy post is quite springy. I got these adorable flower stickers a few weeks ago from Michaels and I had a lot of fun making the vines for it to grow on. I am looking forward to making lots more spring themed cards!






I am leaving today for a week spent in Macon where my job is. I have orientation tomorrow-Friday and again Mon+Tues and I am going to work regular shifts Saturday and Sunday. Going to be a long week I think. Luckily I have internet access while I am gone so I can get my Etsy fix. Chico is going with me Killer is going to stay at home as usual. Chico gets very nervous and looks like he does in this photo when I start packing my bags because he is never sure if he gets to tag along or not.






1 comment:

Heather Buchanan said...

Aww, your dog is so cute! And so are those cards. Oooh I can't wait for spring!