Our Etsy Mini Shop

Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, not too bad!

Mr. Whiskers was so cute today. He was sleeping right next to my tulips and when I tried to take his picture he stretched out. He is mostly an outside cat, our 2 dogs are inside but when it is cold outside he comes in for the night. He knows how to use the doggie door.








Here a new card listed today. I love the combination of aqua and brown! I used leftover pieces of cardstock and cut it at angles to make the bottome of the card. I added a ribbon and stamped the top. I have really gotten hooked on the look of dots to accent so I dotted along the cardstock, and the stamped swirls and words.

3 comments:

tatsuko said...

Ok, so we've got 2 feet of fresh snow and you've got...tulips! Hmmm... Your Mr. Whiskers kinda looks like my Ebi! You can see him here if you like:
http://tatsukocraft.blogspot.com/2008/02/sun-is-shining.html

Tizzalicious said...

I love the card!

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! You are right, posicles do freak me out!

I added you to my links too :)

Laura Ann said...

I love Mr. Whiskers! And like you I'm thankful spring is here (TN)! I'm enjoying reading through and seeing all the different cards you make.