Our Etsy Mini Shop

Sunday, February 24, 2008

NCLEX over.... on to Wedding Show




Now that the NCLEX is in my past and I have the knowledge of my passing score I am free to freak out about other stuff. The wedding show is in less than a week now and we have lots to do before then. Not to mention actually going to my real job and putting in some nursing hours.





We need to finish designing our setup we already have a lot of this done including some really cute wooden shutters to use as displays for our cards. We still have to decide how we want to cover our table to make it stand out but still be tasteful. We have designed a few more items but will probably work on that a lot more tomorrow.





We are thinking about moving operations over to the Green room at Ally's house after the show because our workspace is getting quite cramped here!

2 comments:

Rascallion said...

Nice work, Loove the polka dots and ribbon design.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Ivy & Mae said...

good look at your show...that has to be a lot of work!!!!