Our Etsy Mini Shop

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

NCLEX fears

So, I (rem) just graduated nursing school in December. As if all the hard work to get that degree wasn't enough we have to be tortured by the NCLEX (nursing boards). Due to a late start by our school to get our information to the state licensing board we were late getting our authorizations to test. When I did get it, I applied for a test date which is going to be Tues, Feb 19. It is a little difficult to fully enjoy life with something so important looming in the near future because as much as I try not to worry or even think about it somehow it creeps back into the front of my mind.


I have been attempting to review a little each day but I just KNOW that when I get in to take the test some outside force is going to remove all the knowledge from my brain that I worked so hard to put in and then laugh at me. The point to this rambling is I am ready, oh so ready, for this to be behind me. And just for old time's sake I have included a photo of me in my dreaded whites (at least I don't have to wear them again...I THREW them AWAY!)
Me and some fellow nursing folks.

No comments: